Terms of Delivery
Please Read Carefully.....
1. The Items sold by wowindiamart.com shall be dispatched to the Customer. The Customer shall pay the normal shipping costs (approx. 40/- per Kg. for Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi and Rs. 50/- per Kg for UP, Rajasthan and Himachal Pardesh. ). During the order process, the Customer’s attention will be expressly drawn to this fact and to the actual shipping costs payable. Shipping Charges will be Waived off(Except for all types of Registers and Copies) for Order Worth Rs. 600 and Above. Please note that we are accepting orders for Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi, UP, Rajasthan and Himachal Pardesh.
2. No Exchange, No Return, No Refund on Dislike Basis.
3. 360 Degree Unboxing Parcel video required in case of any damage or wrong and missing Item. Issue must be clear in 24 hour of Parcel received.
4. Sligtly colour vary or light-dark due to Digital Photography or mobile-computer monitor.
5. Missing Items Claim 100%. No Video (Single take), no Claim.
6. * There is no shipping cost for Customers of Ambala Cantt and Ambala City for minimum value of order worth Rs. 300 & above.
7. wowindiamart.com is entitled to make part-deliveries OR to CANCEL the orders at any time and will reimburse the money to the customer in case if any advance payment is made.
8. Without Payment no Dispatch will be done. Payment can be done by Google Pay(GPay) or PayTm on 9466170672. Cash on Delivery Option is available Only for Customers of Ambala Cantt and Ambala City.
Barring any pricing inaccuracies, items in your shopping cart should always reflect the most recent price, as is also displayed on the item's product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first place it in your cart.
With respect to items sold by wowindiamart.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog or on our website may be mis-priced. In the event of a pricing inaccuracy, we will proceed at our discretion as follows:
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship the item to you.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will take one of the following actions:
Your order will be held, and we will attempt to contact you for further instruction regarding your order.
Your order will be cancelled, and we will notify you of the cancellation immediately.
Cancellation by wowindiamart.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. Your money will be deposited in your account once the placed order has been cancelled subject to approval from our side. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit/cash card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount minus the gateway charge if you have used it. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our Return Policy on those orders. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by wowindiamart.com and accept wowindiamart.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.